MundoAndino Home : Chile Guide at Mundo Andino
Ramon Barros Luco
Chilean Ministers of Finance
Chilean Ministers of Public Works
Chilean Ministers of the Interior
Presidents of Chile
University of Chile alumni
Members of the Chamber of Deputies of Chile
Chilean deputies Forum
Ramon Barros Luco was President of Chile between 1910 and 1915.
Barros Luco was born in 1835 in Santiago, Barros Luco was son of Ramon Luis Barros Fernandez and Dolores Luco Fernandez de Leiva. He graduated from Law School in 1858. He died in Santiago in 1919.
The philosophy of Barros Luco's government can be summarised with the following phrase, well known in Chile, "99% of problems solve themselves, and the remaining 1% have no solution" ("El 99% de los problemas se resuelven solos y el 1% restante no tiene solucion").
Need more information for your travel research or homework?
Ask your questions at the forum about Chilean deputies or help others to find answers.
This article is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License. It uses material from the Wikipedia article Ramon Barros Luco