The Teatro Odeon (Odeon Theater in Spanish) is a theater in Buenos Aires, Argentina. It was built by Don Emilio Bieckert in the end of the 19th century. In July 1896, it hosted the first ever film screening in Argentina. It was demolished in 1991 in order to make space for the construction of a parking lot.
This article is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License. It uses material from the Wikipedia article Teatro Odeon