General Urquiza Airport
General Justo Jose de Urquiza Airport is located 7.5 km (4.6 miles) southeast of Parana, a city in the Entre Rios Province of Argentina. The airport covers an area of 425 hectares (1050 acres) and is operated by Aeropuertos Argentina 2000 S.A.
The airport is named for Justo Jose de Urquiza, president of the Argentine Confederation from 1854 to 1860.
This article is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License. It uses material from the Wikipedia article General Urquiza Airport